RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: [v5.0] Core Rules [LONG]

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:12:31 -0400

Hi!

Ah! <slaps head> I was being pretty dense! I see your point. We'll need
to talk about snap fire then:

1. Should we let some units of a detachment fire and others not on snap
fire?
2. Should some weapons on a same model fire while others not (I think
for titans and praetorians this should be YES)?

Opinions?

Peter