Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: [v5.0] Core Rules [LONG]

From: Rune Karlsen <rune.karlsen6_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:21:46 +0200

Hi,

1) I think units with more than one weapon should have to use all the
attacks on
the chosen weapon to snapfire. They can of course choose to SF with all
of their weaponry, or just some, but the ones which aren't used can be used
in the FF phase.
You should also be able to SF with only a few units in your detachment.
"Hey guys, look over there, someone's coming our way. "Ok, you guys take
care of them, the rest keep your eyes on our primary target". :)
2) If we follow my suggestion, there won't have to be any special rules
regarding
titans or praetorians.

Rune