RE: [NetEpic ML] Pendraken figures

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:02:22 -0400

Hi!

The minis are 10mm so you should mount just ONE mini per 20x20mm epic
base. So if the detachment is 5, you just buy 5 minis. You don't need
that many. The lizards with heavy weapons that use for saurus regulars
are mounted two minis per epic base so you need 8 minis for four stands.
For Kroxigor TWO minis per stand as well. I use the lizardmen with
spears from the fantasy line as temple guards, mount per base.

All in all you can get quite a few bases for little investment.

Peter