Re[2]: Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] Characters and NetEpic

From: Christian Danckworth <ce.de_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:00:20 +0200

Hello Lorenzo,

i also like to play with characters - it depends on the balance and if
your oppononent agrees...but it can also make a game interesting.
for example i once played ghazkul mag uruk thraka, put the stand into a
building - and - woom - a template weapon killed him (it was not
within the waaggh he can call).
we also played within the gw-armageddon campaign, i played orks , my
opponent imperial guard using yarrik - it was great ! a conflict
between thraka and yarrik in epic scale.
my darkangels also include azrael, ezekiel and asmodai - and i enjoy
it (even if i only use them in special, larger games).
that's also why in the next issue of "weirdboy" you will find some
special characters again (dark angels/blood angels/ultram.) - besides
rules for the ordo xenos...;)
c-ya
christian

--
Best regards,
 Christian                            mailto:ce.de_at_...