Re: RE: [NetEpic ML] Special characters

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 23:57:30 +0200

I completely agree. Once we had a great laugh about Ghazkull's Thrakka omnipresence as he showed in EVERY battle against orks. I used to assume that turn two meant Waaaaaaaaaaagh and define a strategy to counter that in every battle. In the other hand I used three times Ragnar, Ulrik and Bjorn with different results in each battle.

Albert