RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Core rules: summary

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:48:11 -0400

Hi!

Hi,

A few points:

- I don't see redundant units wording clear enough, perhaps is my fault.
For the third point (if it is chosen I would rather state it in involved
army books rather as general rule).

That's a good point. Let's transfer them to armies that actually use
this rule like the orks book. The wording will be made clearer.

- IMHO Alternative objectives / Scenarios should be Optional Rules
(Scenarios MUCH, MUCH better than alternate objectives)

Optional is fine, as well as advanced. I like the scenarios better too.

- HQ units which don't move at all, are allowed to snap fire?

Yes, like any other unit capable of snap fire.

For the rest, perfect!!

(I assume AA and flyers will be classed as advanced rules)

Yes.

Peter