[NetEpic ML] Re: [v5.0] Core Rules Part II

From: antichrist666it <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 09:09:20 -0000

--- In netepic_at_y..., "Peter Ramos" <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> Hi1
>
> That's a MAJOR change, with a lot of impact on game play. I'm not
sure I
> want a whole heavy weapons detachment fire at one enemy detachment
and
> blow all that fire power in one place, when I could cover more
ground
> and fire at several targets. Same thing with titans/praetorians and
> other units with are made to engage multiple targets. I think this
is
> too much of a change.
>
> Opinions?
>
> Peter

How about this?

Any unit (I mean 'stand' here, or a single vehicle) classed as
Infantry, Walker, Cavalry or Vehicle cannot split his fire between
two or more enemy detachments.

Basically, any of the above units can fire only at one detachment per
turn... only Super-Heavies and above (Knights, Pr�torians and Titans)
can split their fire. This also does not impede splitting the fire of
a single detachment...