v5 stuff. IG an Stealer Cult

From: Sam Dale <epic_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 21:37:07 +0100

If i write up a genestealer cult list, what format is good? I can't create
PDF, just MS Word, plain text or HTML. I'm not sure what testing i'll be
able to do an all. I'm in the process of moving to nottingham, and i've no
idea what sorts of opponents i'm gonna find.

I'd personally like to see the variant Guard regiments material and the
Stormtroopers included in the IG list. As well as the basic regiments, add
in say Death Korps who never have
to go onto Fall Back orders, and Tanith who's tacticals ignore the first
casualty of
the turn if they're in cover or treat all cover as hard cover. Maybe add
Catachan assault teams with no jump packs or transport, but a brutal CAF
when in jungles or forest or against armour (demo charges and heavy flamers
in assault range?). Or Catachan Sentinels that can
traverse forest and jungle at a reduced movement or with a chance of
crashing.

Sam.