Re: [NetEpic ML] Pinning Cavalry

From: Rune Karlsen <rune.karlsen6_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:24:08 +0200

Hi,

we could implement a compromise here. What about allowing certain unit types
the option to escape
from CC, but the opposing unit gets a free attack at half CAF or something?
Maybe the escaping
unit could roll just 2d6 (representing the fact that they are running, and
cant fight properly), while
the opposing unit rolls 1d6+CAF?(representing the fact that they are
fighting, but can't adjust to the enemy's
retreat fast enough?). Just a suggestion, but as an AD&D player, im used to
the enemy
getting a free attack if i turn my back and run :)

Rune