Pinning Cavalry

From: <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:51:37 -0400

>Are light walkers and such really any different from cavalry, bikes and infantry?

In pinning terms, I think so. The concept of pinning can be translated to "Can you disengage from close combat without worrying about dying?"

Infantry vs infantry, no - they can catch you as you turn away.

Tanks vs infantry, sure - I've got armor.

Cavalry vs. infantry, sure - I move away faster than you can reengage.

As a separate question, can Land Speeders be consitered cavalry?