RE: [NetEpic ML] Pinning Cavalry

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:32:09 +0300

I'd rather give the infantry a free shot at the cavalry. Consider the situation: a unit of cavalry comes charging at you. A cavalryman moves FAST compared to a poor footslogger and has considerably more mass than he has. The infantryman can A) shoot the cavalryman or B) hit him with a sharp object as he passes (risky) since there aren't any pikemen in modern armies (or horse cavalry for that matter, but we're in 40K galaxy with no rangefinders, night vision scopes, counter battery radars or ballistic computers ;) ).

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.