RE: [NetEpic ML] RE: Command unit targeting Part III

From: Bernasconi Davide <davide.bernasconi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:48:40 +0200

In our group when we played (unfortunately now it's a long time ago), you can hit a HQ unit with barrage only if you center the barrage with another unit and the HQ is in range.
In practice you center the template with another stand and if the HQ is under the barrage you could hit it as well.

Maybe not the best solution but simple.

Davide