Elite counters clarification

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 23:48:25 -0400

>One counter PER GAME, or one PER TURN? I'm in with the first one: is
>a small bonus (small?) but still significant, IMHO.
>
>antichrist666it

I was thinking per game - a dozen re-rolls per turn is not a small bonus.
You may be skilled and lucky, but that luck's gonna run out sometime.

+++++

>Come to think of it, isnt command units elite too?
>
>Eivind

Yes, but I'd like to re-classify a number of units as Elite when we get to
the army lists. Every army should have some, but not so many that a player
gets more than a dozen or so counters in 3-4,000 points.
-Yar