Re: [NetEpic ML] Rules for units firing at buildings

From: Steve Kerry <steve_kerry_uk_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 06:35:43 +0100 (BST)

It's not as simple as firing at a building, I figure
anyone could hit that. But hitting it effectively, to
do some sort of structural damage, is a different
thing. Heck, I stand in awe of any IG troopers who
can bring down buildings with their lasguns! Most of
the time they will just cause cosmetic damage.