[NetEpic ML] Re: Heros

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 20:02:30 -0800

I completely agree with Tzeentch, but also along with Andy, feel a sense
of loss for the fine story behind these wonderfull heros.

With these thoughts in mind, I now ask you to turn your attention to the
plight of the Poor Space Marines. So few units to choose from. Thier
flavor depends on their Chapter. And how many Chapters do we have to
choose from, only four. Part of the fun of Space Marines, should be
creating your own Chapter. Changing things here and there to fit your
personal taste, within limits of course. And of course, every Chapter
needs a good history behind it.

So group, what kind of New Chapters have you created to play, with your
own home rules. What are the Chapter names, and most importantly,
stories. I bet I'm not the only one who would be interested.

Maybe, in the future, they can even be included in Netepic.

Warprat