[NetEpic ML] question

From: stefano andreoni <ltremari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 11:21:20 +0100

Hi,

I recently played a game using the new air rules, in particular with the air
phase played after the movement phase.
Doing this a problem arised because during the game an air drop occured with
thunderships and my "enemy" wasn't unable to react because the movement
phase was finished, before he could (with the air phase made before the
movement phase).
My personal consideration about this, is that moving the air phase after
movement could be more letal for some armies than leave it before movement,
really this could be letal for some armies that in the first turn stay
carried, but less than see a full scale air drop stayng passive.
Suggestions?

Stefano Andreoni