[NetEpic ML] Re: question

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 19:31:24 -0600

Hi!

There has been much debate on "where" to locate the air phase. When it was
located before movement many anomalies were also evident, especially on the
first turm where first strike by bombers when troops are just deployed and
packed together. This proved very deadly.

Overall its better to leave it after the movement phase. In regards to your
observation, its relatively hard to safely land transports in the new rules
givem a proper air force or AA guns, I consider it a reward to be able to
deploy aorborne troops at teh end if you are wise enough to get them in
without harm.

Peter