[NetEpic ML] Re: Epic Rules

From: Luca Lettieri <l.lettieri_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:30:58 +0100

On 13 Dec 99, at 11:16, Robert Heitkamp wrote:

> Just a quick note here about ASL and scale:
>
> ASL supports (very well) the use of 6mm, 1/285th scale vehicles. ASL
> does not deal with the individual equipment of your sqauds/men either.

WHOA... that completely contradicts anything I've ever heard about
ASL (which is not much, admittedly). Go figure. This will teach me
to look at things myself rather than trusting third party info, I
suppose.

As a matter of fact, you've got me interested. My main problem
with ASL was that I don't like squad or platoon-level wargames that
much. At this point, I think I'll have a look at the rules... if I can still
find them now that AH is dead.

You see, I never bothered after I was told by one guy: "the ASL
rules actually devote three pages to the cannibalization of disabled
tanks' weapons by infantry pieces"...

Luca Lettieri