Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] RE: [v5.0] Buildings and fortifiactions

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 14:53:13 +0200

When you use a Squat engineer, you just simply lay down a barrage template next to him. That way it does not matter wether the building is occupied or not.

I would like to see them having the ability to destroy buildngs though, and not only affect them. Thats a thing for the Squat revision though...

Eivind