Re: [NetEpic ML] Necrons

From: Steve Kerry <steve_kerry_uk_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 08:51:44 +0100 (BST)

I remember a loooong (and occasionally heated) thread
along similar lines for WHFB, asking if necromancers
were really evil or just misunderstood. Assuming the
Heaven/Hell dichotomy, surely it was a good act to
pull someone back from eternal damnation and let them
walk upon the planet again, albeit under someone
else's control? It was much better than all that
torment and suffering, wasn't it?

Once you got past the spluttering cries of 'Heretic!'
it was actually an interesting conversation :)

Steve