[v5.0] New Imperial units

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 10:19:08 +0300

The Imperial revision is about to start. The first question is about new units: do you have any units which should in your opinion be added to the armylists? Note that I mean totally new units, changes to old units will be dealt in the revision of the respective armylist.

Myself, I think that two units should be considered for addition.
1) Marine bike company. I find it quite ridiculous that IG has these but marines don't. My suggestion of a marine bike company is 2 detachments of bikes, one detachment of attack bikes and one bike stand HQ.

2) Eivind's AA vehicle. Again it is strange that a mobile strike force should have stationary AA pieces while IG has mobile ones.

Anything else? I will make polls out of these so that the listmembers can vote.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.