Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] New Imperial units

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 19:20:03 +0100

I Would like to see the Gorgon gain a smaller cousin.The Current model is
Far Too small for what it is designed for (Transport 5 etc.) - as far as
rules go it's practically a Super Heavy.

If we (well.. you.. I have always said I'm an "Observer".....) made a
smaller version on the siege transport theme then the current models could
be used for that and if (*Cough* When..... *cough* but I didn't say that) FW
release a new model of larger size, NetEpic is ready for it. Plus Siege
engines like that are just So damned cool......

Just an idea in passing :)

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate