RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: [v5.0] New Imperial units

From: Millett, George <George.Millett_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 10:47:35 +0100

> > 1 - Imperial Guard should NOT have a Bike Company.
>
> I don't think this is possible, much as I see the rationale behind
it. We don't want to do "the GW" and deny people the use of a unit
they have. Probably every IG player has bikes.

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and
time is money.

I see your point... maybe only PDF? In fact the only Imperial bikes
that come to my mind are Arbites Bike squadrons...

But the best 10% of every planets PDF gets recruited into the IG. And whilst
the only units of bikers that we hear about are marine and Arbite it is
probably due to the lack of fluff about the IG than any actual lack of bikes
in the entire IG.