[semi OT]Alternatives to 40k (was: RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: [v5.0] New Imperial units)

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 13:58:56 +0300

[snip]
> Please let us know if you find something better, I
> would also be very interested in an alternative to
> 40K. I like GW's background, but their game rules
> suck.

There's VOID, Warzone and VOR. Personally I prefer warzone upgraded with my modified vehicle rules. It's strange that out of 40k, VOID, VOR and Warzone 40k actually has the best vehicle armor penetration rules. VOR OTOH is the only ruleset which has complete troop design rules. The Warzone point value system is so obscure I haven't been able to figure it out. :(

> Steve

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.