Re: [v5.0] Fluff needed

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 22:06:06 -0400

Speaking of fluff, could I get feedback on my Army Fluff proposal? It's in
the Files > Non-image folder > New units and rules > Yar's Proposals &
Stuff folder. I've taken most of it from the old AT books and I'd like to
know how appropriate it is these days. Thanks.

And as far as fluff goes, I'd like to put up the idea of putting a page or
two into the beginning of the Core Rules. That way we'd give new players
some background and information about all the armies, without having to
look through each army book.
-Yar