[v5.0] Fluff needed

From: antichrist666it <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 18:55:09 -0000

I need some descriptions for new units I wish to propose later and
other already present in some codexes, anyone could help me =)?
Nothing complicated, just 3-4 lines of text describing what the unit
is... that sort of thing (not as the poems I place in the Chaos Codex
under each Primarch pratically describing their life from childhood
to current time... -_-').

The units (just TAU and Ork for now) needing fluff are:
TAU Gun Drones
TAU Shas'O
TAU Shas'El
TAU Killer Whale
TAU Barracuda
Kroot Shaman (I need 3 suitable spells too :P)
Ork Flash Gitz
Ork Skarboyz
Ork Bikeboyz (dissatisfied with current fluff)
Ork Nobz Warbikes (currently merged with bikeboyz)

Anything will be appreciated =)