Re: [v5.0] Standarized weapons

From: antichrist666it <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 18:13:59 -0000

Standardized weapons proposal

Bolt Pistol - 25cm, 1, 5+, 0
Bolter (infantry) - 50cm, 1, 5+, 0
Bolter (vehicle) - 15cm, 1, 6+, 0
Storm Bolter/Nemesis Force Halberd (Grey Knights) - 35cm, 2, 4+, -1
Heavy Bolter (infantry, walker) - 50cm, 2, 5+, 0
Heavy Bolter (vehicle) - 25cm, 2, 5+, 0
Assault Cannon - 35cm, 2, 4+, 0
Assault Cannon (twin-linked) - 35cm, 2, 3+, 0
Autocannon - 75cm, 1, 5+, -1
Sniper Rifles - 75cm, 1, 4+, 0

Meltagun - 25cm, 1, 4+, -1
Multi-Melta - 25cm, 1, 3+, -2

Hand Flamer - 15cm, 1, 4+, 0, Ignores cover
Flamer - 25cm, 1, 4+, 0, Ignores cover
Heavy Flamer - 35cm, 1, 4+, 0, Ignores cover
Inferno Cannon - Template, -, 4+, 0, Ignores cover

Laspistol - 25cm, 1, 5+, 0
Lasgun - 50cm, 1, 5+, 0
Hellgun - 50cm, 1, 5+, -1
Multi-Laser - 50cm, 1, 4+, 0
Lascannon - 75cm, 1, 5+, -1
Lascannon (twin-linked) - 75cm, 1, 5+, -2

Demolisher Cannon - 50cm, 1, 4+, -3 Ignores cover
Battle Cannon - 75cm, 1, 5+, -2

Plasma Pistol - 25cm, 1, 5+, -1
Plasma Gun - 50cm, 1, 5+, -1
Plasma Cannon - 75cm, 1, 5+, -2