RE: [NetEpic ML] fascism in 40k

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 18:07:22 -0400

Hi!

Like I said, leave political correctness out of game design and review.
I don't think any less of people on this list regardless of what you
want to call a unit. As Weasel said its game.

Please everyone, I realize things are civil so far, but this is one of
those "dangerous" threads.

Let it be.

Peter