Army Books Layout

From: peter cornwell <petecorn_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 10:43:58 +1000

Hi all,

Can i make a humble request that the army books have all the units
summarised
at the end. ie like the older versions of netepic? In 4.1 I found it very
inconvenient flicking through the books all the time to find the stats. I
know it adds a couple of pages, but I like to be able to see the shape of
an army by being able to compare the stats of the units at a glance - and
I surely can't be alone? It's also easy to reprint just those pages as
reference for everyone.

I'm also hoping these rules will be going up in PDF?

peter cornwell