RE: [NetEpic ML] Army Books Layout

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 21:54:52 -0400

Hi!

I think formatting will be a bigger issue than before so I'll be fishing
for ideas before it goes to its final re-write. I think summaries are a
good idea and should be used.

I will also convert to PDF and HTML for convenience. Since Tom at some
point will make other files in PDF available it will be easy to add
these as well.

Peter