Re: [NetEpic ML] Poll interpretations

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 05:51:44 -0700 (PDT)

When the finalized version of 5.0 comes out are they
going to include a section all by itself of the
changes the group came up with? I really enjoy Net
Epic 4.0 (current version) but don't incorporate all
the updates in it. For example, the changes to the
"Fog of War" and initial movement of Charges first and
then Advances, I play both ways in order or as any
unit with move orders can be activated regardless if
Charge or Advance. It depends who I play with. One guy
plays IG and sees that it works well the old way and
another plays Eldar and likes the new way. Personally
I prefer the original method.
My point is that I want to be able to identify all the
new rules easily. Some of the results from the polls I
don't agree with and the people I game with would like
to say "hey this is cool this isn't and so on". We
basically play 4.0 with added house rules from the
upgrades of the newer version.
I think the emails will break a record again. I can't
keep up, 30-50 emails a day.
Whew!!
Darius

=== message truncated ===