Re: [NetEpic ML] Poll interpretations

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 14:19:13 +0000

>When the finalized version of 5.0 comes out are they
>going to include a section all by itself of the
>changes the group came up with? I really enjoy Net

� think it will rather be notified which rules are new. New rules that are
voted as core will be just that, core parts of NetEpic.

Of couse, people are free to use anything they like :)

I've used the transport rules we just voted for for ages *smiles*

Weasel

How many lives will be taken today?
How many times will we just look away?

Pennywise - One voice