[v5.0] Eliminate Praetorians

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 19:01:13 -0400

I had an idea and I'd like some feedback.

The Praetorians classification has always struck me as a bit odd, as well
as annoyingly long to type. What're people's opinions on eliminating the
class entirely? Take all existing Praetorians and make them either
Titan-class or Super-Heavy-class.

Wasn't the name originally only for the Imperial Titan-sized units? Let's
call everything that big a Titan. That way Titans are the only things with
hit locations and special rules, and no "Titan / Praetorian" catagory -
just Titans.

Just a momentary thought - thought I'd throw it into the waters.
-Yar