RE: [NetEpic ML] Core rules polls

From: Vladimyr <aallen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 17:25:19 -0500

Hi again,

> In the end, you may be right, if not single system gains merit (which it
> probably won't), a case by case change will have to do....

The problem with single system is that it has to affect everything equally.
And the problem inherent in netepic, which came from epic, is that there
appear to be two different types of systems in use. Normal unit, and Super
Heavy/Titan. You can't use one system to determine points for the other.

If you were to make a fair system for working points out, it would have to
take that into account and work out some way of dealing with it. And I'm
not mathmatically inclined. :) Yar's system looks good for units, but I
have only skimmed it at present. I hope to have a good read of it a bit
later in the week.

Mr Flibble