OT - dictionary request

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 19:06:55 -0400

Completely on another subject. My apologies but my girlfriend's birthday is
coming up.

Would anyone be able / willing to do me a favor? My girlfriend would like a
French dictionary - one that has everything in French. The ones available
here in the US have all the definitions in English. She wants one that has
the French definitions. There are enough folks on the list that live in
Europe that I figure someone might be able to get me one. If you can,
contact me privately and we'll arrange the details.

Thank you, and we now return you to your regularly-scheduled ML.
-Yar