RE: [NetEpic ML] 5.0 review

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 14:16:44 +0200

So do I!

Nils

-----Original Message-----
From: darius spano [mailto:dmanspano_at_...]
Sent: 14. mai 2002 14:12
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] 5.0 review

I am with you on that. There isn't much wrong with Net
Epic (which fixed and updated much of Space Marine 2nd
ed.). The only thing I can think of is the Flier
rules--I like the one fellow who suggested
Helicopters. That speaks marines to me all the way and
his system made some sense.
We play Net Epic 3.1 or 4.1 depends who you talk to. I
like to think that my gaming group plays Space Marine
2nd ed. enhanced with rule updates/corrections of 3.1
& 4.1 incorporated as the rules. I still flip through
the orignal Space Marine books. Very cool.
Darius