RE: [NetEpic ML] Core rules polls

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 12:18:41 +0000

>Other units aren't so black and white. The Eldar units could be easily
>left
>as free, if you limited them to armies painted in those craftworld colours.
>Sort of a prize for actually painting the army in craftworld colors. But
>then you have the other question which that would bring. What is in it for
>the other armies? Which is lot harder to answer.

One of the biggest questions I've heard from introducing new people to
NetEpic is....Why on earth do the eldar get a detachment of free guys when I
dont ?

The orks and madboys for orks tend not to arise much questions since these
units arent that good.

Weasel

How many lives will be taken today?
How many times will we just look away?