Re: [NetEpic ML] Core rules polls

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lorenzo.canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 16:33:31 +0200

Weasel Fierce wrote:

>>Other units aren't so black and white. The Eldar units could be easily
>>left
>>as free, if you limited them to armies painted in those craftworld colours.
>>Sort of a prize for actually painting the army in craftworld colors. But
>>then you have the other question which that would bring. What is in it for
>>the other armies? Which is lot harder to answer.
>>

> One of the biggest questions I've heard from introducing new people to
> NetEpic is....Why on earth do the eldar get a detachment of free guys when I
> dont ?

'Couse no 2 Armies are equal, why I cannot have void shields for my titans?
why i cannot have ThunderHawks? or useful infantry company cards?
Each army must be played in a different way (at least if you don't want to
loose everytime) and any army have is particular structure, story, weakness
etc.

One need only to play with different armies to understand this.
This is just a green typical question.

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
TXT e-solutions S.p.A.