RE: [NetEpic ML] Diplomacy

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 10:49:19 -0400

Hi!

If people think using this approach is good I would say the following:

1. Continue with the rest of the revision, there's till a lot of things
Jyrki needs done.

2. Jar, continue you "points: project and as time permits apply it to
all the army lists and then we can discuss it at the end of the
revision.

I think we can proceed with the revision now and leave the "cost" issue
until after everything is done.

Peter