Re: [NetEpic ML] 5.0 review

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 17:55:50 +0000

>Absolutely not, for this reason you need to playtest your army, you can
>balance things giving and take away, designing a game it's not simply to
>give all the armies equal "power", epic it's _very_ different from a simple
>wargame or Risk Play, you have pro and cons, it's a complex game.

Having been on this list for 5 years or so, I have kinda noticed that much
:P

Armies are supposed to be individual and different, thats the fun of the
game, but things should still be fair to everyone.

Weasel

How many lives will be taken today?
How many times will we just look away?

Pennywise - One voice