Re: [NetEpic ML] 5.0 review

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 18:04:34 +0000

>I don't agree here, a more sensible rule could be limiting WRH in number or
>increase the cost (adding points) for multiple choice of the same card, but
>once for all, stop moan about WRH, only a non expert Eldar player can say
>that WRH it's underpriced, believe me, you have to se all the army as a
>whole thing not just a bounce of single cards.

I'll admit that Im not a veteran eldar player, though I know Peter have
played just about everything ;)

So..could someone explain me exactly what the massive weakness of the eldar
is that force them to have a company at half cost, and a free detachment to
be playable.

I know they are fragile and fairly expensive, but that hardly seems more
weakness than f.x. chaos that hardly have guns over 50 cm range f.x.

Enlighten me please :)

Weasel

How many lives will be taken today?
How many times will we just look away?