RE: [NetEpic ML] 5.0 review

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 08:14:48 -0400

Hi!

Okay, okay boys, let take a breath and calm down. Like I said it's a
moot point. The two camps are firmly entrenched and no ones going to
sway one group or the other. So like I said their will be two price
groups: the current one and the one Jar comes up with. Players choose
which to go with. I'll even make the two sets of cards since I already
have the masters done and it's only a minor text change.

It's been a while since I saw such heated debate, but let's keep it
friendly, no need to get testy over this since it has been resolved
already. Besides everybody loves the game and has their own view and
there's space enough in Net Epic for everyone without to much discord.

Let's return to the revision and let this topic be until everything else
is done.

Back to the revision!

Peter