Re: [NetEpic ML] 5.0 review

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 13:03:45 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with you. The Widhost is cheap but it
compliments the Eldar army where other units are small
and expensive. I have played against our Eldar player
who likes to use 2 Wind Hosts in a 4000 pt game. It
was devastating for us at first but we have learned to
defeat him from time to time. We would lure him with
cheaper units or fire the crap out of them. A space
marine army with a tarantula battery or two can do
some damage. I snap-fired with them and killed 4 bikes
from a Wind Host. Only 9 more to break them, which I
did that same turn. Don't make them anymore expensive
because if they are broken they need a 3+ to pass
morale and I have seen remanents of a broken host
fallback off the table many times. Leave this unit's
cost alone.
Darius
--- Lorenzo Canapicchi <lorenzo.canapicchi_at_...>