[NetEpic ML] Re: Titan Legions of Doom!

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 00:08:53 -0800

Oh, don't get me wrong, I like what you said. Just pointing out that as it
stands it would SERIOUSLY alter the game balance. It would also force
players to get special vehicles to deal with the new much more powerful
Titans.

Then what do we do about Knights for example?

Do we modifiy weapon target save modifiers? How would that balance the
non-shielded units?

If I took one Titan with the new rules against standard units would it be
worth too much? (we would have to seriously increase Titan point costs).

And if they cost too much why not just use Adeptus Titanicus? We would be in
the same position (uber-Titans vs squisshie tanks and infantry).

Ken
"If John Doe's head splits open and a U.F.O flies out, I want you to have
expected it."
     -Somerset, 'Seven'

"Wanting people to pay attention, you can't just tap them on the shoulder
anymore. You have to hit them in the head with a sledgehammer. Then, you
have their strict attention"
     -John Doe, 'Seven'