Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Analysis - Help!

From: <rune.karlsen6_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 13:58:44 +0200

Hi,

High CAF in combination with high BP. Also high Armor save in combination with high BP. The way it is now, we use a percentage
rule if the BP is higher though. This seems to work fine, so
this might be a moot point.
High move in combination with high CAF(This will certainly
make some Slann units more expensive).
Low saves in combination with regen (somebody say Necron?:)

High move in combination with skimmer ability is also pretty nice.

If you weigh all the factors right, you should end up with
prices which are in the neighbourhood of what we use today since
these have been tried and tested alot.

Rune