Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Imperial revision: marines part III [long]

From: Rune Karlsen <rune.karlsen6_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 01:03:05 +0200

But if the LRC was lighter, ie. had only a few bolters and a save of 3/4+,
and
a lower CAF, it could have 25cms move. Although you can ask yourself if
the termies just as well might use rhino's :)
I dont really mind if it has 20cm or 25cms, the termies are tough cookies
either
way. The question is really, is this a tank, or is it a transport. It seems
to be something
inbetween, so i guess it shouldnt have the same move as a specialized
transport.
I just know that Eivind at least, thinks that the termies need faster
transports.
I will gladly pit Slann against his termies no matter if they ride in on
ponies, wielding
pointy sticks and wearing pink tu-tu's ;)

Rune