Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Analysis - Help!

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 02:00:58 +0000

>But for netepic, I'd say it's pure overkill (mainly because there is
>no "design your vehicles" element to the game). The concepts are
>important to understand ... since they help with understanding
>why purely linear point systems are broken and why (and HOW) you need
>tweek points systems that result from them to give a really
>good point system.

�That was a long post and a mathematically heavy one too. But kinda
important yes. Evrything affect evrything else. ANd if you fail to take that
into account you will have �bertanks whose value far exceeds their cost.

Weasel

How many lives will be taken today?
How many times will we just look away?

Pennywise - One voice