Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Marine revision summary part I

From: Sam Dale <epic_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 15:55:34 +0100

> 3)Flamer marines
> -There was also a suggestion about lowering the flamer marines' CAF. As
there was not enough support to warrant a poll it will stay as it is.

Dead right. These guys are gonna be brutal up close. The members of the
squad with no flamer will be carrying assault weapons...

> 10) Veteran stats
> -The veterans may need a stat lift. Current suggestions are: raise to-hit
number to 4+ or give them two attacks. Again time for a poll.

Veterans are good enough with the +4 CAF and improved morale. You could
include Veteran Assault Teams to differentiate between veteran line troops
and veteran assault troops. In 40k, veterans are no better than regular
marines. it's just the morale and assault weapon options that differentiates
them.

Sam.