RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0]Marine revision part I poll summary

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 19:05:54 -0700 (PDT)

Peter,
I understand that 74% wanted a change but are we going
to the alternative that got 50% or the one that got
24%? Because the other 26% who thought leave them
unchanged would most probably vote for the 5+ save
oppossed to the 4+ which got the 50%. Back to square
one on this poll.
But in thinking upon this rather than complaining
about it wouldn't a +1 to the termies save vs. weapons
with no TSM (+2 for weaker weapons 9the few that are
out there)) be an easier alternative? I always killed
termies with bolter fire. How would people vot if
their termies were 25-50 pts more expensive.
Just my bias that termies are fine the way they are
and why can't we have bike companies.. Boo hoo...
Darius