[NetEpic ML] Re: Let the Revision begin!!

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 15:50:40 +1100

>> I also think we need to vote on what to do about the Flyers and their
>phase.
>
>Good idea:
>
>Issue #4
>
>Flyers
>
>A. Their own phase
>B. Integrated into movement/fire phase

I'd like to see B. Why can't they simply be another unit to use during the
Movement or Combat phases with special rules to cover their unique form of
movement and attack? I think the Flyer Phase is a bit too silly as
aircraft will tend to attack when they are needed, not before everyone
moves around or shoots. Like the fact that I prefer Psychic powers to be
used during the Combat phases rather than having a special "Psychic phase"
as they had in Titan Legions.

>As a side issue if you vote "A" vote again below:
>
>A. Current rules
>B. Alternate Incoming! rules
>C. All new rules

As far as flyers go, I'd like to see a system somewhere between A and B. I
think the original rules were too abstract and weird, but the Incoming
rules at first glance look too complex and will put some people off. We
need to find a middle ground.

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."